SkyDragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throw a rock at a glass house, it will break & fall. But this home is not made of glass.It is strong & We are strong. We will prevail!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shinzoro is here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinzoro

Dragon Points : 5201
Dragon Reputation : 2

Shinzoro is here Empty
PostSubject: Shinzoro is here   Shinzoro is here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 pm

hi, I don't use my name much so you can call me Shinzoro or shin. Doesnt really matter that much.
I am 19, living in New England. Do NOT Confuse me with Shinzoko from Lost City server, there is a reason our names are different!

I have other characters, but I do not use them as much. Love being here in the guild with my family and I hope I will be able to be online to see us all go to TW one day.

Im a very peacefull person, I do not like Violence or Drama. Start it with me and I end it fast ^^
If you wish to know more just pm me ingame, usually on around 3pm EST when im home.

SK 4 LIFE
Back to top Go down
Borsuc

Borsuc

Dragon Points : 5222
Dragon Reputation : 2

Shinzoro is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzoro is here   Shinzoro is here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Shinzoro wrote:
Im a very peacefull person, I do not like Violence or Drama. Start it with me and I end it fast ^^
Well I wish I could say the same... not in the sense that I'm not peaceful, but for people who "deserve" it (usually it means very bullying people) I can be pretty angry on them. Not necessarily violent but I'd like to teach them a lesson (in any way imaginable, again... even if the lesson is taught by someone else than me lol) Wink
Back to top Go down

Shinzoro is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyDragon :: General Info :: About You-
Jump to: