SkyDragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throw a rock at a glass house, it will break & fall. But this home is not made of glass.It is strong & We are strong. We will prevail!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Borsuc the mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Borsuc

Borsuc

Dragon Points : 5222
Dragon Reputation : 2

Borsuc the mage Empty
PostSubject: Borsuc the mage   Borsuc the mage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:30 pm

This is Borsuc, the same from the faction lol. I have to say in advance I like this faction, seems dedicated and active -- and it even has a forum, thanks goes to the leader and whoever else put work into it. Smile

I'm from Romania 20 years old atm, I'm somewhat of a geek in the sense that I know a lot of things computer-related such as programming, 3d modeling, image editing, audio production/processing, etc... Cool

Just started to play PWI a few weeks ago (or was it only just a week?).

oh yeah and the reason I'm mage is because I usually like wimpy mages/chars in rpgs LOL Razz

PS: my profile pic is a badger with green eyes (from Neverwinter Nights). Bursuc means badger in romanian, but Borsuc sounds better and is more "original", at least I hope so. (long story where it came from tho). You can call me Gabriel if you like real names more than nicks Very Happy

Also if anyone sees Borsuc on any other servers at the moment it's not me as I only have this char on Raging Tide... although Borsuc is pretty popular nick on the interwebs.

ok that's all for intro
Back to top Go down

Borsuc the mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyDragon :: General Info :: About You-
Jump to: