SkyDragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throw a rock at a glass house, it will break & fall. But this home is not made of glass.It is strong & We are strong. We will prevail!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eriion stepping aboard!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eriion

Eriion

Dragon Points : 5242
Dragon Reputation : 2

Eriion stepping aboard!! Empty
PostSubject: Eriion stepping aboard!!   Eriion stepping aboard!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:19 am

Hi, my name is Fabricio, in game name is Eriion ( archer ) and I'm from Rio de janeiro, Brazil. I'm 22 years old, Psychology student and single for life lol. I believe I'm the nice guy type, always joking around, having fun with my friends ( which I hope I can include u all =P ). I like dirty jokes, but I'll refrain myself if it's against faction rules ( at least in Divinity the leader didn't like much.. isn't it Gwynevere? haha ). Well I like to help whenever I can and I also ask for help a lot, so please don' get mad at me lol. I'm a pure dex archer, so I always need help with quests cause I die very easilly without a tank or a cleric. But I can always help doing damage whenever u need me. =D

That's pretty much it. Nice meeting u guys. lol!
Back to top Go down
Shinzoro

Dragon Points : 5201

PostSubject: Re: Eriion stepping aboard!!   Eriion stepping aboard!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Level: Aim Low, Charge Shot, Quick Shot, Frost Arrow, and the lightning arrows to the best you can
Then go for non-enhanced mobs on your quest and charge your shot. then use frost arrow and use normal attacks, when it gets close use the lightning skill to weaken Metal Res in the mob then use the lightning strike, then use Knockback arrow and follow that with Aim Low, then quick shot and it should die if you have them lvled up to your lvl with the best ammo you can use. or should be 80~90% dead, and you would have only lost 10~15% HP depending on your Armor and if it is HP or not. ^^

P.S: Carry a lot of MP Pots, you will need them to survive, even if people say archers don't use them.
Also try to get Armor that has the best HP Gems for there lvl, it will help you a LOT when you do anything (incase the cleric doesnt know what AOE Heals or Ironheat is) ^-^

Later levels (59+) you will find it much easier to kill mobs for your quests with the high Crit% and also the high% chance of a successful Stun or freeze Smile\

hope this works for you, it has saved me a lot.
Back to top Go down
Borsuc

Borsuc

Dragon Points : 5222

PostSubject: Re: Eriion stepping aboard!!   Eriion stepping aboard!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:37 pm

lol yeah I can perfectly understand your stance on dying fast (maybe even more so), but a rule of thumb for me is to kill the mobs before they get a chance to hit. (pure magic build mage, 1 str every 2 levels for carrying equipment)

Of course this is much harder now than it used to be, but at least I get more tactical skills for this purpose, such as healing (almost all mobs hit me once nowadays) or dashing/blinking/teleporting away. I have no idea if the archer has any similar skills unfortunately, but at least for me, the "art of running away" is never to be underestimated lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eriion stepping aboard!!   Eriion stepping aboard!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eriion stepping aboard!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyDragon :: General Info :: About You-
Jump to: