SkyDragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throw a rock at a glass house, it will break & fall. But this home is not made of glass.It is strong & We are strong. We will prevail!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeQuester

Dragon Points : 5225
Dragon Reputation : 2

This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..) Empty
PostSubject: This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..)   This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Ok, where do I start... I joined SkyDragon thanks to Jen and SpartanBlade and i really like it here Very Happy . I am the kind of person you can get along though i may not be talkative sometimes. I like to communicate with people . When there's no one to talk to in PWI i get bored and i log. I work in security but i find it boring for me Twisted Evil . Anything else?..hmm Just ask me here or ingame

DeQuester (also my assassins name)
Back to top Go down
DeQuester

PostSubject: Re: This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..)   This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:12 pm

By the way the pic on my profile is old. I'm like 17 on it... Razz I couldn't find any better. And it takes time to get a new one because I don't look good on pictures mostly. Evil or Very Mad Hahaa It's true
Back to top Go down
Yuchi

Yuchi

Dragon Points : 5245

PostSubject: Re: This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..)   This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:34 am

Yo there, buddy!

"By the way the pic on my profile is old. I'm like 17 on it..." <-- That makes me feel super young right now.. >.> But yea, it took so long before you registered on this forum! =D Looking at your pic makes me feel... satisfied. D:

WELCOME AND LET'S SPEND MORE TIME TOGETHER IN-GAME! ^____^
Back to top Go down
DeQuester

PostSubject: Re: This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..)   This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:15 am

Dammit you had to make it complicated... Very Happy Very Happy Hanging pics upside down. I\d love to spend time with you:). But the thing is i still don't have a normal internet connection...pfft that takes time somehow Neutral I have to use my mobile phone :/ to connect. So i won't be online that often. Like Blah....Wish i could be on more often:(
Back to top Go down
Yuchi

Yuchi

PostSubject: Re: This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..)   This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:56 pm

MWHAHAHA I'm so evil. That pic looks better upside down ^___^

Oh yea, I know you have to use your cellphone to connect :/ But the thing is I'm super glad that I met you in PWI! ^____^ And it's super cool if we can see at least like 1-3 times a week! SO LET'S NOT COMPLAIN! =D
Back to top Go down
DeQuester

PostSubject: Re: This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..)   This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:44 pm

I think you are the best thing in PW.. cheers And not because of these awesome daggers you gave mexD
Back to top Go down
DeQuester

PostSubject: Updated me...OMG   This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:59 am

This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..) 05265911 I know i'm weird, forgive me Shocked . It's 24th June. Commonly known here as Jaanipaev in english it's Summer Solstice Holiday.Inother words Big Party cheers !!!! It was hosted by TigerPriest. lol!
Back to top Go down
TigerPriest

TigerPriest

Dragon Points : 5228

PostSubject: :D comrade:D   This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:42 am

The dude is more perv than me!!! lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuchi

Yuchi

PostSubject: Re: This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..)   This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Whoaa, what a nice pic, Oz! Very Happy I LIKE THAT! AND YOU LOOK LIKE A FINN! OMG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..)   This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Oz (Not the wizard Oz..)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyDragon :: General Info :: About You-
Jump to: