SkyDragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throw a rock at a glass house, it will break & fall. But this home is not made of glass.It is strong & We are strong. We will prevail!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

small situation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyHunter

GreyHunter

Dragon Points : 5195
Dragon Reputation : 2

small situation Empty
PostSubject: small situation   small situation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 am

hey guys, i havent been online much lately and i wont be for a week or so.

i had a big fight at work last sunday night, and it ended in a way i didnt expect.
i got stabbed 6 six times in the back and im still recovering, just got home from the hospital.
i should take some rest.

i will see you guys in a week or so, when i feel better and my lung is functioning again as it should be (makes smoking alot harder -.-' )

luckily i was at first aid when it happend lol, lucky me xD!!
Back to top Go down
Yuchi

Yuchi

Dragon Points : 5245

small situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: small situation   small situation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:26 am

HOLY UNDIES! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! *faints*

Oh my God... Seriously... I'm just about to go to school, and... T__________T OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoever did that to you, I wanna skin him for my supper and I wanna eat his blood vessels like spaghetti! OH MY...
I really really really really do hope that you'll recover soon. AND STOP SMOKING ALREADY, MAN! It's not healthy at all, and now
that your lugns ain't alright, you should try stop smoking.

I'm still shocked. I read your post like 8 times in a row, and still couldn't understand it. How can something like that happen to sucha nice guy like you? T___T

Anyways, get well soon<3

small situation Get_we10
Back to top Go down
DeQuester

Dragon Points : 5225

small situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: small situation   small situation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Aww hell nooo!! That's not fair!! I get threatened with a knife and you get stabbed...Sad Hope to see you soon though. Get well soon Razz
Back to top Go down
GreyHunter

GreyHunter

Dragon Points : 5195

small situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: small situation   small situation Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:00 am

DeQuester wrote:
Aww hell nooo!! That's not fair!! I get threatened with a knife and you get stabbed...Sad Hope to see you soon though. Get well soon Razz

yeh life is hard lol
Back to top Go down
Nanri

Nanri

Dragon Points : 5230

small situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: small situation   small situation Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Get well soon. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

small situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: small situation   small situation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

small situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyDragon :: General Info :: About You-
Jump to: