SkyDragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throw a rock at a glass house, it will break & fall. But this home is not made of glass.It is strong & We are strong. We will prevail!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey marlijne here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marlijne

Dragon Points : 5155
Dragon Reputation : 2

hey marlijne here Empty
PostSubject: hey marlijne here   hey marlijne here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:25 am

hey im marlijne im 21 years old, from the netherlands. my chars on raging tides are "Marlijne" 36 assasin and "Morzog" 23 barb. i used to play on the server Sanctuary, i was a lvl 82 Cleric there and Faction Marchal of Nefarius, i quit playing there cause our faction became to overpowered and there was no competition any more. i play Other games as well, like World of Warcraft, Silkroad Online and Rakion. I have too much time so you will see me online pretty often Very Happy .

if you have any questions about me just ask.
Back to top Go down
DeQuester

Dragon Points : 5225

hey marlijne here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey marlijne here   hey marlijne here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:32 am

Wonderful...Mwahahaaa!!! Hope you don't quit like everybody else did. If your faction being too powerful to play on sanctuary was the reason you started on Raging Tide then you should be more than happy to be on SkyDragonn ROFL... Did that even make sense?..Whatever, Welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
TigerPriest

TigerPriest

Dragon Points : 5228

hey marlijne here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey marlijne here   hey marlijne here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Nice 2 meet you:) I hope u help us get that far too (we become stronger faction xD).
Have fun in our faction:)!! bounce Cool
Back to top Go down
Yuchi

Yuchi

Dragon Points : 5245

hey marlijne here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey marlijne here   hey marlijne here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Hello, it's so nice to meet you here! =) If you need help again, just PM Yuchi =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey marlijne here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey marlijne here   hey marlijne here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey marlijne here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyDragon :: General Info :: About You-
Jump to: