SkyDragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throw a rock at a glass house, it will break & fall. But this home is not made of glass.It is strong & We are strong. We will prevail!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of Officers in the faction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiara
Admin
Tiara

Dragon Points : 5199
Dragon Reputation : 0

List of Officers in the faction Empty
PostSubject: List of Officers in the faction   List of Officers in the faction Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:42 am

****THESE R THE OFFICERS IN THE FACTION. THEY R TO RESPECTED! I WILL NOT TOLERATE MY OFFICERS BEING TREATED RUDELY!
**** ALSO NO EXECUTORS SPOT IS SAFE. SO NEVER ASSUME IT IS JUST CUZ U WERE APPOINTED THE POSITION. I PROMOTED U & I CAN VERY EASILY DEMOTE U! SO IF U WANT TO KEEP UR POSITION, EARN IT!
****CHAIN OF COMMAND GOES LIKE THIS : EXECUTORS REPORT TO MARSHALS, MARSHALS REPORT TO THE DIRECTOR, DIRECTOR REPORTS TO THE LEADER.
****You never want a complaint about urslf to reach the Director or Leader. Y? Becuz u take a chance on being kicked from the faction, that is y.

LEADER = Hot_Kitty

DIRECTOR = Light_Tiger

Marshals

1st Marshal = Shinzoro

2nd Marshal = Folan

Light_Mage

Knockout_Tia

Executors
Executors r in no particular order. There is no 1st or 2nd Executor or so on. Ur just an executor.

Coleostra
falcon_eye
Azariel
Column
LightsHealer
Putica
Theo
Yachi
Back to top Go down
https://skydragon.forumotion.net

List of Officers in the faction
Page 1 of 1